Daniels, Chloe A.
As a member of the Water, Districts, Business Services, and Energy and Utility Practice Groups, Chloe assists clients with matters relating to certificates of convenience and necessity, stormwater, water districts, water supply, water quality, and water rights, in addition to providing general counsel services.
Chloe received her B.S. in Environmental Science at the University of Texas at San Antonio while focusing her studies on conservation and restoration ecology. During law school, she clerked at Lloyd Gosselink.
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas (2023)
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law (2022)
- B.S., Environmental Science with a Minor in Legal Studies, magna cum laude, University of Texas at San Antonio (2018)
- Co-author, “Taking Advantage of the Fair Market Value Methodology For Ratemaking Purposes in Water/Sewer System Acquisitions,” The Lone Star Current, April 2023
- State Bar of Texas
- Environmental and Natural Resources Law Section
- Administrative and Public Law Section
- Austin Bar Association
- Administrative Law Section