Prior to joining the firm, Hannah worked as an attorney in the Environmental Law Division of the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
- Energy and Utility
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law (2013)
- B.S., Environmental Science, UCLA (2010)
- Admitted to State Bar of Texas (2013)
- Administrative representation before the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality and the State Office of Administrative Hearings regarding a variety of permitting and rulemaking matters.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
Hannah is an Austin native and feels lucky to live in her favorite city close to her family and friends. She loves traveling, being outdoors, and volunteering in her community. Out of the office, she can often be found running the trail at Lady Bird Lake and relaxing on lakes Travis and Austin.