Sadler, Sydney P.
As a member of the Litigation Practice Group, Sydney represents clients in state and federal courts. She assists clients with matters relating to all aspects of litigation, from pre-trial resolution to the appeals process. Prior to joining Lloyd Gosselink, Sydney practiced business and commercial litigation in Dallas, Texas.
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas (2020)
- Admitted to U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- J.D., cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law (2020)
- B.S., Honors in Advanced Human Development, University of Texas at Austin (2014)
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Travis County Women Lawyers’ Association
- National Order of the Barristers
- Pro Bono Honor Roll, SMU Dedman School of Law, (2020)