Binger, Lauren A.
As a member of the Water, Districts, and Energy and Utility Practice Groups, Lauren assists clients with matters relating to certificates of convenience and necessity, water supply, water quality, and water rights, in addition to providing general counsel services to political subdivisions in Texas. Lauren was working in private practice in Central Indiana prior to joining Lloyd Gosselink.
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas (2023)
- Admitted to the State Bar of Indiana (2020)
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana (2020)
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana (2020)
- J.D., University of Notre Dame (2020)
- B.A., Psychology with a Minor in Legal Studies, cum laude, Texas Tech University (2016)
- Represents various clients including municipalities, water districts, and water supply corporations.
- State Bar of Texas
- Administrative and Public Law Section
- Environmental and Natural Resources Law Section
- Public Utility Law Section
- Women and the Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Membership Diversity Enhancement Program
- Young Lawyers Division
- Austin Bar Association
- Administrative Law Section
- Environmental Law Section