Lloyd Gosselink’s Law Clerk Program
Lloyd Gosselink is pleased to welcome three new law clerks to our Summer 2020 Law Clerk Program! For years, our Law Clerk Program has given law students the opportunity to gain experience working with both principals and associates in all of the Firm’s diverse areas of practice. We are excited to continue this tradition with Bahar Sahami, Rory Smith, and Jordan Rhodes!
- Bahar is entering her third and final year at the University of Texas School of Law. Prior to beginning her time with Lloyd Gosselink, Bahar clerked in the Office of the Texas Attorney General; first in the Consumer Protection Division, then again in the Environmental Protection Division. As an undergraduate, she spent a semester in Washington D.C. working as a full-time judicial intern at the U.S. Supreme Court. Bahar also studied abroad in Barcelona and Dubai!
- Prior to joining Lloyd Gosselink’s Summer 2020 Law Clerk Program, Jordan clerked at a law office where he conducted research assignments focused on land-use restrictions, judgment enforcement, and family law matters. At Texas Tech University School of Law, Jordan became a research assistant to Professor Brie Sherwin, who teaches Law Practice and Environmental Health. His interest in law and environmental regulation led him to our Firm. In his free time, Jordan stays active by hiking and camping at high altitudes. Recently he climbed Arapaho National Forest with elevation levels of 12,000 feet!
- Rory joins us from Texas A&M University School of Law. Familiar with environmental law from his time interning at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, he decided to clerk at Lloyd Gosselink to gain more experience with environmental law and issues. He has interned at the United States Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of Texas, and consulted for a law office focusing on TxDOT condemnation cases. Rory also enjoys golfing and was a member of a three-time conference champion golf team.
- After completing her undergraduate degree, Jessica continued her education with her alma mater at Baylor Law School. She came to Lloyd Gosselink after working at TCEQ. In the past, Jessica has reviewed applicants at Texas Board of Law Examiners and investigated cases at a prior law office. Jessica has worn many hats in the legal field throughout the state of Texas while finding time to be a part of various organizations and practicing martial arts as a 2nd Degree Black Belt.
- Mallory is a Texas native who graduated from the University of Kansas and is currently a law student at The University of Texas. She has experience in journalism and has previously clerked in Austin, focusing on groundwater litigation and employment law issues. Mallory’s subject matter interests brought her to Lloyd Gosselink’s Summer 2020 Law Clerk Program where she has worked with our attorneys on water and employment law issues all over Texas.
- Liliana joins Lloyd Gosselink for the Summer 2020 Law Clerk Program as a returning case clerk. She is a student leader who volunteers her time with various legal organizations and currently holds the Internal Vice President position for the Chicano Hispanic Law Students’ Association. Liliana keeps active by participating with her Fraternity and playing competitively in intramural sports.
Please stay on the lookout for future announcements regarding the rest of the distinguished law students chosen for our Summer 2020 Law Clerk Program.
To learn more about the Firm’s various practice areas, click here.