Rich, Ashley N.
Ashley Rich is a member of the Water Practice Group. Ashley’s practice involves working with environmental matters at the federal, state, and local levels. As a member of the Water Practice Group, Ashley assists clients with water quality matters, water resources development, regulatory compliance, permitting, enforcement, and litigation. During law school, Ashley further developed her interest in administrative law by interning with the Texas Attorney General’s Office, the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Texas, and other government agencies. Prior to joining the Firm, Ashley was a staff attorney at the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality in the Environmental Law Division.
- Admitted to State Bar of Texas
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
- B.A., University of Alabama
- State Bar of Texas
- Administrative and Public Law Section
- Environmental and Natural Resources Section