Killeen, Lindsay R.
Lindsay Killeen is a member of the Litigation, Appellate, Energy and Utility and Business Services practice groups and represents clients both in state and federal courts. She provides guidance to clients as they navigate the litigation process at both the trial and appellate levels. Lindsay is a passionate advocate both in and out of the courtroom and works hard to solve complex client problems.
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas (2019)
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law (2019)
- B.S., Abilene Christian University, Honors (2016)
- Represents clients in complex litigation matters in state and federal courts.
- Represents clients in appealing Public Information Act Letter Rulings from the Attorney General.
- While at the University of Texas School of Law Lindsay represented children as an Attorney Ad Litem in litigation with Child Protective Services. Here Lindsay gained valuable trial experience and mediation strategies.
- Changing Face of Water Rights 2020, 2019 Case Law Update