Isturiz, Mattie C.
Mattie is a member of the Air and Waste Practice Group. Mattie’s practice involves assisting clients with permitting, enforcement, and remediation matters.
Prior to joining Lloyd Gosselink, Mattie was a staff attorney at the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality’s Environmental Law Division where she represented the Executive Director in waste and water permitting matters such as contested case hearings and rulemakings.
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas (2020)
- J.D., Texas A&M University School of Law (2020)
- B.S., Texas A&M University (2017)
- Mattie represents various clients across the state of Texas, including cities, water supply corporations, and other political subdivisions of the state, as well as private interests.
- State Bar of Texas
- Environmental and Natural Resources Law Section
- Administrative and Public Law Section
- Austin Bar Association
- Lone Star Chapter of the Solid Waste Associate of North America