Spears, Jessie M.
Jessie Spears is a member of the Water Practice Group. Jessie’s practice involves working with environmental matters at the federal, state, and local levels. As a member of the Water Practice Group, Jessie assists clients with water quality matters, water resources development, regulatory compliance, permitting, enforcement, and litigation. During law school, Jessie further developed her interest in environmental law by interning with the Texas Railroad Commission, Texas General Land Office, and other private law firms. Prior to joining the firm, Jessie was a staff attorney at the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality in the Environmental Law Section.
- Admitted to State Bar of Texas
- J.D., cum laude, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
- B.S., University of Colorado at Boulder
- Jessie represents various clients across the state of Texas, including cities, river authorities, regional water districts, and other political subdivisions of the state, as well as private interests.
- State Bar of Texas
- Environmental and Natural Resources Law Section
- Administrative Law Section