Miller, Samantha N.
As a member of the Firm’s Energy and Utility Practice Group, Samantha’s practice focuses on administrative law in the area of public utility regulation. Samantha represents municipalities and utilities before the Public Utility Commission of Texas, Railroad Commission of Texas, Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, and the State Office of Administrative Hearings.
Prior to joining the Firm, Samantha clerked at Lloyd Gosselink and for the Environmental Division of Harris County Attorney’s Office. While in law school, she participated in the Moot Court program at South Texas College of Law.
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas (2022)
- J.D., cum laude, South Texas College of Law (2022)
- B.S., Environmental Studies with a Minor in Climate Change from Texas A&M University (2019)
- State Bar of Texas
- Public Utility Law Section
- Administrative and Public Law Section
- Environmental & Natural Resources Section
- Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Section
- Austin Bar Association
- Administrative Law Section
- Environmental Law Section
Samantha was born and raised in Houston, Texas. She is now excited to call Austin home. In her free time, Samantha enjoys spending time with her friends exploring the greenbelt, as well as, the local food and music scene. She also enjoys spending time at her family’s ranch in Round Top, Texas or reading a book next to her cat, Stevie Ray.