Denison, Taylor P.
Taylor’s practice focuses on administrative law in the area of public utility regulation. As a member of the Energy and Utility Practice Group, Taylor represents municipalities and utilities before the Public Utility Commission of Texas, Railroad Commission of Texas, Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, and the State Office of Administrative Hearings.
Prior to joining the Firm, Taylor worked as an attorney at the Public Utility Commission of Texas, where she represented PUC Staff in a wide variety of contested case matters, including electric, water, and sewer utility rate cases; certificate of convenience and necessity proceedings; dual certification proceedings; sale, transfer, or merger proceedings; pass-through rate change proceedings; temporary manager appointments; consumer complaint proceedings; energy efficiency cost recovery factor proceedings; and distribution cost recovery factor proceedings.
- Admitted to State Bar of Texas (2019)
- J.D., cum laude, Texas A&M University School of Law (2019)
- B.S., Corporate Communication, Business Foundations, University of Texas at Austin (2012)
- State Bar of Texas
- Public Utility Law Section
- Administrative and Public Law Section
- Austin Bar Association
- Order of the Coif
- Public Utility Commission of Texas – Newcomer of the Year Award for Exceptional Work Product
- State Bar of Texas, Environmental and Natural Resources Law Section – Buck J. Wynne Scholarship Recipient