Conoly, Wyatt Z.
Wyatt Conoly is an associate in the litigation section of Lloyd Gosselink.
While in Law School, Wyatt served as judicial extern to the Hon. Brantley D. Starr, United States District Judge for the Northern District of Texas. During the summer of 2020, Wyatt served as a judicial intern for the Hon. David S. Morales, United States District Judge for the Southern District of Texas. He was a member of the SMU Law Review and received an oral advocacy award in 2019 for his performance in the Mack Kidd moot court tournament.
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas (2021)
- J.D. cum laude, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
- B.A. cum laude, University of Arizona Honors College
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Oral Advocacy Award for Performance in Mack Kidd Moot Court Tournament