We handle the regulations so you can take care of business.
Our clients represent a wide range of industry including districts, municipalities, developers, and river authorities, to name a few. While they face different challenges and goals, our clients all have one thing in common: they benefit from our breadth of experience, our close relationships with regulating agencies, and our learned negotiation skills. Whether we are securing permits, developing a compliance program, auditing an existing one, or helping you to regain compliance, you can be sure that our team will provide proactive, innovative, and high-value strategies tailored to your unique business needs.
Comprised of highly skilled attorneys whose practice areas include water, air and waste, energy and utility, administrative law, and litigation, our Compliance and Enforcement Practice Group is fully equipped to provide exceptional legal representation in an effective and efficient manner at all levels of government including:
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- State Office of Administrative Hearings (SOAH)
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
- Railroad Commission of Texas (RCT)
- Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUC)
- State Licensing Boards
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- State and Federal Courts