Lauren graduated with honors from the University of Texas School of Law in 2011. While there, she was chair of the Board of Advocates and won a national mock trial championship. She also clerked for the Honorable Judge Cathy Cochran of the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals.
Professional Licenses and Education
- Registered Patent Attorney, U.S.P.T.O. (2012)
- Admitted to State Bar of Texas (2011)
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law, with honors (2011)
- B.S. Chemistry, Texas A&M University (2006)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
In her spare time, Lauren is an adjunct professor at the University of Texas School of Law and coaches the interscholastic mock trial team. In addition, she volunteers as a sexual assault victim’s advocate at SAFE Place Austin and is a Big Sister with Big Brothers Big Sisters Texas. An avid runner, Lauren has completed marathons in Houston, Chicago, and Paris.